Monday, April 21, 2008

Long time no post

It seems like forever since my last post, but I think this one will be long enough to make up for it.
Anyway I'll start with Bianca. Our poor little baby has been sick since Friday night (runny nose, cough and a fever). We took her to see the Doctor today and he says is a viral thing and to give it a few more days and she should be better. But in the mean time it sure makes us very sad to see her sick.


Here she is feeling achy.


On a lighter note here are a few pictures of the girls doing different things.


Bianca sitting on her new seat. I have to say it is a great invention. I can sat her in her seat and she'll stay happy for at least long enough to get a few things done.


Here she is again trying to eat the spoon.


Lindy playing peek-a-boo with Bianca



I just love these pictures, I took them last night while Lindy was in a good mood, well a silly mood.

1 comment:

Mom Allen said...

I wondered why you hadn't posted for a while. So sorry Bianca is feeling under the weather. Hopefully she won't spread it to the rest of you. Take care
Love, Pat