Hello Everyone! Here's our update on how are things with us. Well, Bianca is doing better and getting squirmier by the minute. She tries to eat everything that crosses her way (including us). She loves to roll around and play with Lindy. She's officially 18 lb. and growing like a weed.
Lindy is almost done with preschool for this semester. She is getting better at sitting still during Sacrament, but the question remains, is it her or the time of our metting? I guess we'll find out next year :o). She's also enjoying the warmer weather and been able to go to the park more often.
Dustin is working days now, which is so much better for all of us. Also, he finally decided to call someone to do our backyard. After 2 hours of pulling weeds by himself, he comes into the house and says: "I am not pulling weeds anymore, we are having somebody else do it". This was his third time clearing the weeds in the backyard. So by next week hopefully we'll have a more functional backyard.
As for me, between the girls, the house work, digi scrapping, and did I mentioned the girls, I guess I did, my days are busy. Anyway, I better go, duty calls. By the way duty's name is Bianca :o)
Lindy is almost done with preschool for this semester. She is getting better at sitting still during Sacrament, but the question remains, is it her or the time of our metting? I guess we'll find out next year :o). She's also enjoying the warmer weather and been able to go to the park more often.
Dustin is working days now, which is so much better for all of us. Also, he finally decided to call someone to do our backyard. After 2 hours of pulling weeds by himself, he comes into the house and says: "I am not pulling weeds anymore, we are having somebody else do it". This was his third time clearing the weeds in the backyard. So by next week hopefully we'll have a more functional backyard.
As for me, between the girls, the house work, digi scrapping, and did I mentioned the girls, I guess I did, my days are busy. Anyway, I better go, duty calls. By the way duty's name is Bianca :o)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. I am so glad everyone is healthy and doing well. Can't wait to see your new backyard next time I am up. Sounds like all are happy. We love you all. Take care
Pat
Post a Comment