Well, I'll start with Bianca. The poor thing was sick again, this time a bladder infection. So they prescribed some antibiotics and for almost a week everything was going well. Yesterday I went to pick her up after she woke up in the morning and discover that she is covered in some kind of rash. You guessed it, another visit to the doctor. The diagnosis was 1) Virus (they sure love this one), 2)allergic reaction to the antibiotics, so we stopped that, or finally 3)chicken pox. The good news is that I don't think it is chicken pox because it doesn't look like blisters, but more like red patches. And now we just have to wait and see. If she gets better in the next few days we'll be able to take our trip to Oregon. And as for the other three of us everything is going well. Not much to report on that. Anyway, this was my short summary of the last two weeks. I hope the next one is a bit more cheerful. Bye everyone.
This is a video of Bianca taking some of her first steps.
This is a video of Bianca taking some of her first steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment