Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Temple Square fun!

On the way to Arizona, we stopped by the Salt Lake temple to see the Christmas lights. They have added a lot of cool new stuff since last year. It was truly a great time.

Here is the view from the south of the temple. When I think of the temple I think of seeing it from this angle.


Here is Lindy looking at one of the nativity scenes that they have in place. I like how it looks with the newly fallen snow-very Christmas spirited.


The temple from the East. There is a pedestal there where people can stand with the temple in the background. The temple is quite pretty enough by itself though.

I actually thought that Bianca was looking when this picture was taken and didn't realize that it had turned out like this until I went to blog it. At least it is an accurate portrayal of her, she is always distracted with something.

No comments: